Please read the following guidelines first before submitting your site to this directory. When you submit your consulting business to Quality Consultant Directory, it is assumed you have read and agreed with this link submission guidelines and rules.
1. Note that all site submissions are manually reviewed by human editors before going live!
2. Your site must be related to a quality consulting activity found in this directory or associated document control software. Choose the best fitting category where you wish your listing to appear. Submitting to the wrong category slows editorial review and will cause your site not to be listed on time.
3. Do not submit sites that are created only for search engines.
4. Do not submit mirror sites that have the same content, but different URLs.
5. Do not submit sites that are under construction. Make sure that all images and links on your site work properly.
6. Do not submit sites that redirect visitors to another site.
7. Do not submit adult sites containing obviously sexual image galleries.
8. Do not submit sites containing libel, child pornography and materials violating the copyright of others.
11. Do not submit sites containing the propaganda of violence, hatred or fraud.
12. Do not submit sites containing pirated software or links to other sites that contain it.
13. Do not submit sites selling or advertising weapons, gambling, illegal drugs and other illegal products.
14. Blogs must have enough compelling posts to prove they are valuable to our Internet users.
15. When entering a title, remember it should be a TITLE and not any of the following: an enumeration of keywords and/or Meta descriptions. It should NOT contain “……”, “|” , your url, other urls or other strange signs. Always use the official domain name of your site or the registered company name that owns the site as your link TITLE. We’re cleaning up the previous listings that contain keywords as link titles.
16. When entering a description, remember it should be a DESCRIPTION and not any of the following: an enumeration of keywords, it should NOT contain “……”, “|”, your url, other urls , other strange signs, Don’t capitalize every word of your title. Write your description in well-composed sentences and it should be in good grammatical presentation.
17. Sites made for ads (MFA) are not accepted. If you have more than two (2) blocks of ads on a single web page, your site will be considered as being made for ads. Ads must not take the place of the main contents of web pages.
18. This site’s main language is English.
19. Your link will not accepted if any “inappropriate” external link is found on any of your web pages. By “inappropriate” we mean if the site you link to engages in anything that would compromise our link submission guidelines and rules.
A full refund will be issued to you, if your paid link submission is not approved by this directory! Only PayPal transaction fees will be deducted. We employ transparency in all our transactions.
We reserve the right to the following:
1. Anything that you submit may be edited by our editors without prior notice. If the category you submitted your link to is not appropriate, we shall move it to the best-fitting category or subcategory.
2. Your site can be blocked or removed from our directory without a prior notification if deemed necessary.
3. We can move your link to a more suitable category at any time, without any prior notice.
4. We reserve the right to change this link submission guidelines and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
5. If you don’t agree with all the points above, please don’t submit your link to the Quality Consultant Directory or else contact us with your concerns.